Friday, July 29, 2005

 

001: Mr. Twinkles

Jody
Let's pretend that the really cool fonts (knife fight and manga temple) that I go from DaFont make up for the fact that I couldn't get Daniel's head to look right no matter how hard I tried. Sigh...

In case you hadn't noticed, I've started listing us on webcomic sites (weird, yeah...). We're currently at #1851 on the one I have a link for, and I swear that's gone up from something in the #1900s range from yesturday. Tell your friends about this! Make this comic live! And soon maybe there will be pretty colors... and a road trip.

Comments:
His... left arm scares me.
 
Odd. He could have been introduced in a different way.
 
^_^ Hiya! Changed my name from Hoshi to Hoshi Chan! :P Keep up the good work you guys!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?