Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

000: A Small Question


This is the first comic thrown up here... there will be more, on Fridays... maybe every week, maybe every two weeks, maybe whenever... BUT always on Friday! Eventually they will not be so flipping strange shaped that you have to click on them and stuff...

Eventually.

Jody
That looks nothing like me... I'm really going to need to work on making something that looks more like me...

Daniel
One thing, though, for an editor's note, I wouldn't care what people [think]. Seriously though. Fangs4tehwin.

Comments:
OMG! You may think I sound really dumb when I say that your comic had me hysterically laughing... I can't wait until the next one!-Hoshi

(My blog is www.anime-freaks-united.blogspot.com)
 
I'm sooo glad you like it! It's very Daniel and I type humor, and will continue to be so...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?